Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

To be sung in time w/ Iron Maiden

576 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jncarpenter 
#1 ·
Been rockin' out to Iron Maiden. Can't wait to camp 4 weekends in the next 6 weeks. Ryhme of the Anciet Mariner, but change the lyrics:

Instead of the lyrics,
Water, water everywhere, and all the boards did shrink.
Water, Water everywhere nor any drop to drink.

Beer, beer eveywhere and all the drops to drink!!!

Long story short, a local beer & wine store is closing down (unfortunate) but they are blowing out wine, Beers for $2 a bottle for most Belgians, and $1 for everything else!!!

Well, can't wait to camp. If any of these interest you, should should probably come camping w/ me!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Mmmm....Corsendonk. Headed to Pittsburgh in a few hours. Hoping to pick up some Dogfish product myself. Speaking of things Belgian, I have something for you. It's not what you think.

Those two with the blue foil tops are Delirius Tremens, no? (Just had a 4 pack of those we picked up in C-ville...paid a little more than $2/bottle, though.)

#5 ·
News flash, National Parks Service has outlawed glass bottles in all of its campgrounds. It has been determined that glass bottles are detrimental to the environment and can result in excess amounts of stomach contents distributed on the ground. They have asked all users of national forest property to voluntarily refrain from bringing in glass bottles to campsites and trails.

This was posted on the NPS website. Look for yourself.

#6 ·
davis said:
Mmmm....Corsendonk. Headed to Pittsburgh in a few hours. Hoping to pick up some Dogfish product myself. Speaking of things Belgian, I have something for you. It's not what you think.

Those two with the blue foil tops are Delirius Tremens, no? (Just had a 4 pack of those we picked up in C-ville...paid a little more than $2/bottle, though.)
Yep those are Delirium's. Had them in Gent, Blegium. They are jsut brewed down road from where we stayed!
They run about $5 a bottle regularly.

#7 ·
Weekend rave party wrecks national park

http://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/storydisplay.cfm?storyid=3785126

September 18, 2008
BY STAFF REPORTERS

AN investigation is under way into an unauthorised rave party that saw sections of the Bongil Bongil National park trashed at the weekend.

National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) officers and local police are conducting an investigation into an unauthorised 'rave' party in Bongil Bongil National Park, north of Repton, last Saturday night.

The party site, attended by more than 100 young people, was erected in a forest clearing in the national park, only a few hundred metres from the nearest private residence in north Repton.

The rave is believed to have involved loud amplified music that continued into the early hours of Sunday morning, when police were forced to shut down the event and disperse the drunken crowd.

"The site within the national park was left in an appalling mess with hundreds of bottles, cans and other rubbish strewn about," National Parks Ranger Martin Smith said.

"The organisers, who charged an attendance fee, had no authority whatsoever to hold this event."

The loud, amplified music has disturbed many park neighbours late into the night.

"And also of concern was the lighting of three fires at the site, the burning of a park sign, the crushing of native vegetation and what appears to be the deliberate smashing of scores of glass bottles in the conservation reserve."

Mr Smith said NPWS would be pursuing a number of strong leads.

"The organisers of this event may face charges under the National Parks and Wildlife Act as a result," he added.

Anyone with information that may assist this investigation is asked to call the Coffs Harbour NPWS office on 6652 0900.

#8 · (Edited)
Well what do you expect! Those Australians love techo & lighting stuff on fire!! My rave's consist of me drinking a 4 pack of belgian ale then passing out in the camp chair after drinking way too much "special juice' only to wake up to the sound of shuffler laughter & camera shutters.

I hate you all for this:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.