Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New Shop in Elkins WV...

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  jrnolan 
#1 ·
How do I know there is a new shop because I just opened it. JOEY'S Bikes Shop LLC.

Not much yet in the way of bikes but I do have repair parts and accessories. If your ever in the area stop in and say hey.

Peace, JOEY.

#8 ·
That's fantastic, Joey! Even though our trips to Elkins are now monthly (pediatric check-ups) I miss stopping in to see you and catching up on things. I guess I'll have to find that new shop next trip. Your mechanical skills, friendly attitude and wealth of knowledge in all things MTB in our region are sorely missed by the area's cycling community. Best of luck with the new venture!

#10 ·
terrible said:
What frames/bikes are you planning on getting?
I will/am selling KHS bikes. I am making the first order today. 6 bikes! I am starting out very slowly.

Davis, stop by anytime and we can catch up on all the MTB gossip. Bring your bike and we can head to some of the local Elkins singletrack.

Oldnoob, nice meeting you yesterday. Singlespeeds are all about adaption. The more you ride one the faster you go until your knees blow up! Has not happened yet. How about those Davis trails! I have never seen them so dry. Mandi and I will definitly be making several more trips up the Mountain during this dry spell.

Included a few pics from yesterday. Ashlon don't forget or you need new brake pads!

Attachments

#12 ·
That's great news Joey, I didn't see this before our ride yesterday or I would have congratulated you in person yesterday. We'll be sure to spread the word. Thanks for leading the way through Yellow Birch, that was just plain awesome.

ODN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.