Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

7 Springs

759 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  brainbckt 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the bike park at 7 Springs? I haven't really heard much of anything about it. I want to dabble in the art of downhill and freeride a little and I was gunna try at either Wisp or Springs I just want a little input on the two places before i decide where to go.

#2 ·
There are several posts about 7 Springs and nearby Hidden Valley resorts on the PA forum. I've ridden at both places but only he XC trails. The DH/FR scene is relatively new and small at both places from what I understand. Wisp probably has more than those two, and all three wouldn't compare to Snowshoe. Timberline is also jumping onboard the DH thing this year and has a few runs open, but no park there.

#3 ·
Yea but I heard snowshoe is supposed to eb Rigoddamndiculous. I'm just starting at DH/FR so i kinda wanna ease into it a little, not by anymeans am I gunna take it a snails pace but I don't want to over step my ability to much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.