Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2010 Giant Glory DH Prototype?

21K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  Just another biker 
#1 ·
Any one know anything about this? It looks like a VPP rear with a semi-monocog front?? Are they doing away with the Maestro and the "glory hole"? :thumbsup:

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Raptordude said:
A for effort? Yeah right...you can still see the VPP sticker...
What's up with all the anger Raptor? :nono: Can't a guy have a little fun?

By the way IF Giant was going to build a VPP rear-end bike, they would HAVE to put the VPP logo on the swing arm. Just like Intnese and Santa Cruz do. (See the samples below) I left the VPP logo on there on purpose. I guess you're not as "in the know" as you think you are. ;)

Also, did you angry guys see the :thumbsup: That I put at the end of my post? Geezzz.

Attachments

#15 ·
HighTitan said:
lol thats funny, i highly doubt giant would ever do a paint scheme like that tho with the red. and if they did, they would have custom red rims on that rig.

do another photo shop but with red rims on it.
Yeah, I tried to do red rims and had problems, so I aborted. I was too lazy to go out and find a nice set of red ones then have to do the photoshopping to make them work.

But, here you go any way. Not quite right, but it does look faster now.

Attachments

#16 ·
rep_1969 said:
Yeah, I tried to do red rims and had problems, so I aborted. I was too lazy to go out and find a nice set of red ones then have to do the photoshopping to make them work.

But, here you go any way. Not quite right, but it does look faster now.
that thing is hott, looks just like factory m6s lol.

#21 ·
rep_1969 said:
What's up with all the anger Raptor? :nono: Can't a guy have a little fun?

By the way IF Giant was going to build a VPP rear-end bike, they would HAVE to put the VPP logo on the swing arm. Just like Intnese and Santa Cruz do. (See the samples below) I left the VPP logo on there on purpose. I guess you're not as "in the know" as you think you are. ;)

Also, did you angry guys see the :thumbsup: That I put at the end of my post? Geezzz.
Cause I've seen better photoshop work from you. This is pretty comedic, but man...its blatantly obvious its a M3...I don't even think its a M6....

#23 ·
Raptordude said:
Cause I've seen better photoshop work from you. This is pretty comedic, but man...its blatantly obvious its a M3...I don't even think its a M6....
Dude, I "spliced" them together in an hour. I could have spent much more time on it, but I didn't. Could I have done better, sure.

It' is a M6, look at what I used above, the three bikes stacked on top. It was the rear end of the M6 and the front trangle of the Giant, along with part of the shock mount of the M6. So no, it's not part of a M3. Geezzz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.