Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Hello

993 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  sodak 
#1 ·
Hello everybody, i`m new in this forum and my name is Aitor from Vasque Country in Spain.
I start to in this forum to know the American world of Downhill, my biggest passion.
Sorry but i´dont write very well in english and i´m learning.
I want know american people and make american friends.
I have 30 years, i ride in downhill races and i work in Orbea factory in Mallabia (Vasque Country), i´m mechanic.
All of you possibly know Orbea because we are Cross Country World Champions with Juliene Absalon.
Ok, i hope in the future write more times, and speak with a lot of riders about Downhill.
See you, agur.

#5 ·
Buenas! soy Argentino y vivo en Lake Tahoe California, un paraiso del Downhill y freeride a mi parecer. Ando con una Mongoose que le cambie casi todo ja! me costo al final mucho mas caro pero por lo menos fue de a poco.
Si alguna vez queres venir por estos pagos, no dejes de aviar.
Saludos

Frank

#10 ·
Ok, ok, thank you for your answers...

Oh my god, thank you very much to all of you for the asnwers.
One of you asks to me about my country, sites to ride, and other places,...
The very best place in Spain (in my opinion to ride DH) is Andorra, were there are going to ride the next World Cup XC,4X and DH races in the final of may.
But in my place in Vasque Country are very goog circuits and one of my favourits is Gadakao, were i was riding last year the final race of Maxxis International circuit.
You can find photographs searching online in Maxxis races.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.