Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What happenned to Josh Bender?

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  paintballeerXC 
#1 ·
He hasn't been in the biking scene for a while...
He still hurt?

...I heard there was something about him in Decline Magazine

kinda hard to get info about him on Google too

just curious about his plans...

#5 ·
Don't count Bender out till you see the box goin' into the hole. I haven't talked to him in a month or two, but I'd bet he's still ridin' hard and doin' his thing. I have'nt met many guys who are more dedicated to riding and promoting the sport than Josh is. He is working with Ellsworth at the moment but I don't know about 505. He's not done yet...

#7 ·
Josh was at Sea Otter.
He got that picture on the cover of Decline in Santa Fe a few months ago in December. He actually found that wall ride and ate it a few times before getting that shot. It is true that he is looking for a spot to drop 100'. He's out there being Bender. If you know him, you know what I mean. ;)

#8 ·
ever seen the vid of him on you tube trying to flip and land on his wheels, he goes down hard many times before he eventually makes it, i dont know the man and never will but i really found myself wanting him to make it, he broke his back and returned just as strong, hes got guts, and he seems like a nice guy, go Bender!!!

#14 ·
=ChrisB= said:
Um, he's been in the scene for quite a while. Still riding hard, still shredding. He's been doing alot with the 505 guys, I hear there rumors of a 100 footer goin down this summer?
It isn't the same 100 foot drop as he was planning back in '05...is it?

Not to take away from him, he is a talented rider, and a pioneer of the sport, but this 100' drop nonsense has been going on for some time now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.