Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New PACIFICA Downhill Video

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Freerydejunky 
#1 ·
I made the preview to it a couple months ago and put it on the forums here:

here is the final finished video:

URL:

#3 ·
nice video dude....I have heard that trail be called boyscouts (what I call it....from the top with the stepdown, through those jumps, the natural wallride, the berm towards the step up, ect.) What do you guys call that one? Am I right in calling it boyscouts, or not?

Looks fun.

#4 ·
igotbanned said:
nice video dude....I have heard that trail be called boyscouts (what I call it....from the top with the stepdown, through those jumps, the natural wallride, the berm towards the step up, ect.) What do you guys call that one? Am I right in calling it boyscouts, or not?

Looks fun.
close. its called boyscout, singular. the top trail is called crack, and the middle trail is mile.

#8 ·
I love boyscout as much as the next guy. But to say that Pacifica is all about boyscout is an understatement.

Some of the best DH trails in NorCal are in Pacifica. But lazy kids dont like to ride/ hike to the top to ride real trails.

They just fill the trashcans and leave.

Ps. I think I've seen you and your buddies out there Thomas, all riding big hits? Next time you go out filming let me know. I'll get a few guys who can throw down mad whips and make boyscout look legit.

End Rant.

#9 ·
motormonkeyr6 said:
I love boyscout as much as the next guy. But to say that Pacifica is all about boyscout is an understatement.

Some of the best DH trails in NorCal are in Pacifica. But lazy kids dont like to ride/ hike to the top to ride real trails.

They just fill the trashcans and leave.

Ps. I think I've seen you and your buddies out there Thomas, all riding big hits? Next time you go out filming let me know. I'll get a few guys who can throw down mad whips and make boyscout look legit.

End Rant.
we ride the upper trails too...I just wanted this vid to be all boyscout

my friend Dominic and I ride bighits, all the other dudes in the vid have other bikes

#11 ·
ich_dh said:
close. its called boyscout, singular. the top trail is called crack, and the middle trail is mile.
Funny, I call the trail at the top mile. The one that goes over the rocky roll in (waterfall like thing) and continues down through some rocks and ruts towards the uphill that then starts Boyscout.

Nice video though..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.