Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mammoth EXP/PRO & BEG/SP DH race courses this time?

553 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  DH40 
#1 ·
Looking at the schedule, there are lots of cuncurrent practices and races on the DH (not talking about the Kamakazi)course. there must be separate courses this year? That's kind of a bummer for Sport racers - can't compare times to experts or run the funnest course. I have to run Sport (my last time) cuz that's what I qualified in, right?

#2 ·
DH40 said:
Looking at the schedule, there are lots of cuncurrent practices and races on the DH (not talking about the Kamakazi)course. there must be separate courses this year? That's kind of a bummer for Sport racers - can't compare times to experts or run the funnest course. I have to run Sport (my last time) cuz that's what I qualified in, right?
Uh, to answer my own question (if anyone's interested) Pro/Ex course= upper Velocity to Chainsmoke...Sport/Beggars on Lower velocity. That kinda sucks, but I guess there would be too much congestion if everyone ran the same course. Velocity was gnar in 2000!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.