Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

mtb trails in nova scotia

739 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  PepperJester 
#1 ·
hi all, this is my first post so here goes,Iam visiting nova scotia in june,starting in hallifax then we see where the rv takes us, anyway I would like to check out some mtb trails,downhill C country , so I would be real greatfull if anyone could give me some info, on trails worth a visit, and also if were any desent DH bike hire shops close to the trails, any help would be great thanks

#2 ·
Friggin right!!!
We have a great MTB community in NS. Here in the Valley have have a excellent network of trails ranging from mellow to very tech, with some big stunts, gaps and drops if your into that. We have a DH race series that includes 4 to 5 races as well as shuttle days for riding DH. There are some excellent XC trails in Halifax as well. Your best bet is to Log onto ECMTB.com to check out any and everything taking place in our region. Drop me a line on here or ECMTB and I can give you a tour of our local trails here in Kentville. (about 45 min to one hour drive from Halifax)

#3 ·
Biffff said:
Friggin right!!!
We have a great MTB community in NS. Here in the Valley have have a excellent network of trails ranging from mellow to very tech, with some big stunts, gaps and drops if your into that. We have a DH race series that includes 4 to 5 races as well as shuttle days for riding DH. There are some excellent XC trails in Halifax as well. Your best bet is to Log onto ECMTB.com to check out any and everything taking place in our region. Drop me a line on here or ECMTB and I can give you a tour of our local trails here in Kentville. (about 45 min to one hour drive from Halifax)
Thanks bud Iam spending 2 days in halifax , then not sure where we are heading,there is too much to see, I will check out that web site thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.