Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Top 10 Stupid Human Tricks...

2K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  MendonCycleSmith 
#1 ·
After deciding you want to put Magura levers on your 'Ham. Cause you figure the shiny aluminum will look better.:rolleyes: Your sick with the latest incubation from the far east and it's sunny and your PO'd but hey this should only take 5 minutes right.....

Using air to pull your original 24 year old WTB trail grips off the bars only to have the other side shoot off across your shop because you didn't hold on to the "other" side (even though you know you should have) and before you can look up pooof:eekster: they're gone.

2 friggen hours later and they're STILL LOST!!!!:madman:

#3 ·
hollister said:
i use that technique to shoot the guys in the shop all the time

get some new grips....
Ahhh that could be extremely difficult. those grips are the ORIGINAL trailgrips not the ones they put out today

If you have a line on some please fell free to let me know.....

I'm going back out there and start looking for them with a HAMMER :madmax: :madmax:

#6 · (Edited)
ssmike said:
Sounds like you could use some help "cleaning" your garage ;)
Funny you should mention that.
Me and a couple of buddy's just recently went in on a shop and I thought what a great opportunity to free up my garage (plus the wife started getting pissed when I started bringing home the 55 gal drums of high octane racing gas) so we've been moving stuff in there. Ya right. This place is friggen haunted! It's official, the guys from Flight 19 have the grip.......

Probably would have found them if they were at my house. :rolleyes:

#23 ·
MendonCycleSmith said:
I find a cold beer, a moderate perambulation around the perimeter, and quietly calling their name helps:D If not, I call in the forces too.;)
The Beer Worked! :thumbsup:

Recreated the crime, They landed ON TOP of the large garage door opener motor we have here. Probably couldn't recreate that in 100 years. Un-friggen-rea!l

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.