Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Noisy 10mm hub?

651 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  sworksrob 
#1 ·
So who makes a good, NOISY 10mm hub?

Pretty sure Hadley does, anyone else?

I've ridden a Ringle Abbah for the past umpteen years and aside from the fact that I like the 'card-in-the-spokes' sound when boosting doubles and just ripping around, it really comes in handy for alerting other trail users to my presence. So just wondering if anyone knows of other good hubs w/ a 10mm thru-axle that are well, noisy? The Hadleys may be a bit too pricey for me at this point.

#2 ·
Summit said:
So who makes a good, NOISY 10mm hub?

Pretty sure Hadley does, anyone else?

I've ridden a Ringle Abbah for the past umpteen years and aside from the fact that I like the 'card-in-the-spokes' sound when boosting doubles and just ripping around, it really comes in handy for alerting other trail users to my presence. So just wondering if anyone knows of other good hubs w/ a 10mm thru-axle that are well, noisy? The Hadleys may be a bit too pricey for me at this point.
Hope Pro II and it's convertible between QR, 10mm and 12mm. As loud of a hub as I've ever heard.....mine even drowns out my buddies' kings. A bit annoying at first, but I've gotten used to them and they're nice quality.

EB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.