Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

pls help

419 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ieatsoap 
#1 ·
im on a wild goose chase here and i know this probably isnt the right place to post this...but im puting it every where

Im looking for the name of the band and name of the song that is on the Sessions 4 biking video that you can download from the Marzocchi website. if you can help...ill kiss you ...in the most un gay manner posible!

#4 ·
Fungus said:
im on a wild goose chase here and i know this probably isnt the right place to post this...but im puting it every where

Im looking for the name of the band and name of the song that is on the Sessions 4 biking video that you can download from the Marzocchi website. if you can help...ill kiss you ...in the most un gay manner posible!
Maybe we can do 'process of elimination' here. I know for a FACT that it is NOT the Thompson Twins or INXS. (a couple of 80's bands...)
:confused:

#8 ·
You and Todd are being whores by saying that Im a whore which means that by replying here Im being a whore calling you a whore for calling me a whore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.