Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Calling all AZ Homers...

517 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  unclekittykiller 
#1 · (Edited)
...let me know if you'd be interested in showing a PA Homer around town. I'll be in the Phoenix area Oct. 10-14 and I'm planning on riding SoMo and Sedona and also attending the Tour de Fat. I'm staying with a buddy who spends most of his time riding SoMo but doesn't know too much else in the way of area trails. I don't get to fly cross-country much, so if there's any local trails that you wouldn't mind playing tour guide on, I'd love to hook up and go for a ride.

#3 · (Edited)
tiSS'er said:
Well, both dirtbag and I have RFX's and Sultans, so what kind of riding do you want to do? SOMO IS the primo spot to ride. Looking for a nice tech DH? Goat Camp it is. Let me know, we can work something out. I don't mind playing guide.
From what I saw when I hiked the National Trail, that is a perfect example of the type of riding I like to do. I've heard good things about Goat Camp as well, would definitely be interested in stopping there. Never ridden slick rock either, gotta do a day trip to Sedona. I've only ever ridden East Coast trails so this will definitly be an new experience for me. Only two months left....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.