Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Needs Dirt

964 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  todd_freeride 
#1 ·
Just finished the build this afternoon and snapped a few pictures before the sun dropped to far.
Can't wait to dip the tires in some dirt and rail some corners. Work is getting in teh way, again.:madman:

Enjoy!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
mrpercussive said:
interesting looking downtube...
Yeah, it took many many more months than expected to get a tube made to Ventana's specs. Glad it finally became a reality. I was starting to wonder if the new bike was ever going to get built.
man I can't wait to ride it. Wish my light wasn't at teh shop otherwise I'd go for a night ride right now. Guess I should go to sleep though and fight thru another day tomorrow.:skep:

#9 ·
Holy crud people?! Read some responses guys. That's NOT a suspension seatpost. Sheeesh...why in the world would someone put a sus. post on a 7" travel bike? :madman:

The third chainring is a good spot. That's coming off as soon as my two-ring guide shows up, probably next Tuesday.:thumbsup:

The final build weight right now is 37.1lbs. Starting with a 9.5lb frame w/DHX coil.

dd13 said:
damn that is nice.not sure about the seat post and 3rd chainring,but very very nice anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.