Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

photoshop gurus?

1K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  theodore_kh 
#1 ·
OK, so I was at Eling park today with my girlfriend and she was taking some pics of me hitting some of the table tops. I really like this one because of the back drop and was wondering if there is any way to make it look better?

any help would be great, thanks. - Nate

p.s. Hey Gordon, I lost my phone and don't have your number. I didn't flake, I just couldn't get ahold of you.

See less See more
#4 ·
wow, both of those look alot better. Thanks

08nwsula: I was just messing around on photoshop trying to get most of the trail behind me and the backdrop in the pic... and make it look clear and sharp at the same time while it fits the screen well.
I've looked at some of the tutorials but it is a tough deal trying to figure photoshop out.

#5 ·
n8whitie said:
wow, both of those look alot better. Thanks

08nwsula: I was just messing around on photoshop trying to get most of the trail behind me and the backdrop in the pic... and make it look clear and sharp at the same time while it fits the screen well.
I've looked at some of the tutorials but it is a tough deal trying to figure photoshop out.
yea, it takes quite a while to figure it all out. The smallest tweaks can really make or break a picture. nice job on the jump by the way

#16 ·
MBX5 said:
Not a guru. Just a quick burn. Didn't even see the water in the first pic.
Start with this one and level the horizon with the cropping tool and maybe crop out 1/5th the width of it in each direction to make the rider appear bigger.

Sucks about your phone man - you missed out. I took Matt down the hairy line. Apparently his Mammoth skills were out of comission today because he walked both the steep/scary lines....vag. I'll PM my #.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.