Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

CHDH Race Photos

581 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  PhotoLady 
#1 ·
My photos from last weekend are finally going up - check 'em out:
http://www.afinishedproduct.com
I tried to sort most of the practice shots by rider, but there were a lot of people who rode Saturday but not Sunday. It's also tell who's who without # plates when evey third rider is wearing black. Anyway, be sure to check out the practice gallery - there's some pretty good shots.
If you did race on Sunday, there will be at least one shot of you. I made sure I didn't miss a single rider that made it past me (I just above the road crossing).
Kris

#5 ·
dogonfr said:
Thanx for the awesome pic's Kris & also driving up on your duckets. If you all want real pic's you should spend the money & frame it for the future. I bought 1 of my son, $20 is a sweet deal. :thumbsup:
Thanks! I try to keep my prices as low as I can - my son races so I know how expensive this sport is. . . .

#11 ·
You can order the digital image files off the site ($10 ea), it's the last item in the shopping cart.

Once the order is processed, you'll get an e-mail with a link to download the high res files. If I'm at the computer when the order comes in, the whole process takes less than 1/2 an hour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.