Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commencal Supreme - up for grabs...

866 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ductape 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Anyone interested?

I paid my 2 dollars, but I just wanted to know if there was any interest in the forum for a brand new, still in box 2006 Commencal Supreme 6.10, top of the line bike.

It is too small for me. It is a medium frame, and it is amazing how good it looks...

Here is how the bike is described:

The Supreme has been built for freeriding. Developed in the MTB' world that is invading ski resorts, the Supreme is the answer! It is a tool to express yourself no matter your level or your wishes. With the super strong frame and a rear shock which gives the impression of unlimited travel you can fly the down hill runs, launch the drops and the ladders, but remember with the Contact System you can still get to the top when the lifts have stopped!

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showproduct.php?product=3788&cat=3

PM me if interested.

Cheers!

"(Moderators Note: this thread has been locked.)"
(Mtbr Forum Guidelines state that spam posts are not allowed, but we let users who pay for an Mtbr ad, slide. We won't delete your spam post outright, but we will lock it.
There are a few people who attempt to "bump" their spam post for more visibility and this is not allowed. To avoid any problems, all classified ad spam posts are locked. If you have questions about the item or are interested, you can PM or email the original poster.)

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.