Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Who has ridden Mt. Snow?

520 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  blackbart 
#1 ·
I'm heading to Mt. Snow for the week of Memorial Day. I'm wondering who has actually taken the chairlift up and ridden the mtn?? What are the trail options? I've called the Mtn. and local shops, and have yet to get a clear answer.....

I ask because I'm not sure if my fiance is at the skill level.

Thanks!

#3 ·
The trails there are nothing special, not worth driving to ride IMO. I race there on a regular basis, but have never found the trail network impressive in comparison to other mountains here in New England. Most of them are extremely eroded, and in some cases, were never even cleaned during spring. I'd go elsewhere unless I were strictly racing and looking for results.

#4 ·
Banshee Rider said:
The trails there are nothing special, not worth driving to ride IMO. I race there on a regular basis, but have never found the trail network impressive in comparison to other mountains here in New England. Most of them are extremely eroded, and in some cases, were never even cleaned during spring. I'd go elsewhere unless I were strictly racing and looking for results.
Gotcha. I'm going to be in NE PA for a rally car race, as I'm in a service crew...I figured since I was "somewhat" in the area we'd give Mt. Snow a visit. However, I'm still looking into my options throughout VT and possibly NH.

Thanks for the responses and keep em commin!:thumbsup:

#5 ·
buccilli15 said:
Gotcha. I'm going to be in NE PA for a rally car race, as I'm in a service crew...I figured since I was "somewhat" in the area we'd give Mt. Snow a visit. However, I'm still looking into my options throughout VT and possibly NH.

Thanks for the responses and keep em commin!:thumbsup:
def. check out Diablo, as it'll be closer as well. :thumbsup: plattekill (upstate NY) is also a good place as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.