Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anyone rockin the new 888 world cup?

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  cubebiker 
#1 ·
Just curious as how it performs compared to an '05 888 rc .

#10 ·
X-Vert said:
R those tanning beds? If so the bike could use acouple more sessions.
1's a wide format printer for banners, stickers vehgicle wraps etc.. full color phot quality and the others the plotter for contour die cutting vinyl, stickers and etc...
I do signs, banners, stickers and more....:thumbsup:

#11 ·
In Pucon, Chile testing my 888 WC

Here with the new paint job, the stickers are on the way and some new stuff, like hubs, chainguide, handlebar.

The fork is awesome, i have also had another two 888rc2x 2006, in the beggining i had some problems with oil, but snow it's very smooooth haha

#20 ·
thats a sick norco man, one of my ridiong buddies has the same thing but he is riding for norco in ontario and his is white... such a sick ride i rode it yesturday and man... almost busted in my pants lol

the 888 is sooo sensitive to small bump lik its rediculous.... i ride a 888r from the first year tehy came out and that fork has definitly progressed

#21 ·
finchy said:
thats a sick norco man, one of my ridiong buddies has the same thing but he is riding for norco in ontario and his is white... such a sick ride i rode it yesturday and man... almost busted in my pants lol

the 888 is sooo sensitive to small bump lik its rediculous.... i ride a 888r from the first year tehy came out and that fork has definitly progressed
A norco? uhhh, I believe that's a V10.

#23 ·
Sweet bikes

Man the RC2X WC does look darn hawt!

I have the 2007 RC2X VA and its blown me away, can only imagine the nitrous staunchions and ti springs add to the pace it can deliver, mine is super smooth and buttery dialed in the VA while riding, set the rebound and compression and ya set, even more impressed than my 66 very sweet, oh the Rocco WC rulz too:thumbsup:

Gotta love the Marz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.