Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New build, plus fork

960 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  DHidiot 
#1 · (Edited)
well this is a follow up to the last post i made when i build the bike up, now ive gotten a fork for her and shes ready to tear up the trails of SLO.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Half of SLO is coming to race in Gracisce, so I guess we'll be seeing Scott there ... :D

(and yes, I'll be there also, but unfortunately only as a spectator... I've badly injured myself recently [six weeks ago], so no driving for me at least for 2 or 3 months :madman: :mad: )

#11 ·
ianjenn said:
Easy there LANCASTER:p . Speaking of are you gonna be at FIRESTONE> I am going and giving Scott a ride, but I am just gonna be shooting no riding. The 3 runs a few weeks ago gave me a good idea of the course.
NICE BIKE BTW.....
Hah! If I ever get that mouthy about the other one then you can call me that.

I am thinking of going for the morning to Firestone and doing shuttles if they have a fee for that and not racing. It's a fun course but in no way worth $70-80. Gonna do some little tweaks on Scott's bike for him and maybe bring him down here to his womans place. I don't know how keen he was on racing either..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.