Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

'06 Compilation Vid

826 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Hardtails Are Better 
#1 ·
Most of this has been posted before in one form or another but I took all my vids and mashed 'em together in one big super-vid.

Filmed on location in:
Whistler
North Shore
Sechelt
Woodlot
Diablo
Snowshoe
Santos
and good 'ol CLT

If you're bored, hang in there. Couple of crash shots near the end.

http://broadbandsports.com/node/7729

Hopefully this year I'll learn how to ride and post up some actual good footage.

Oh, and it takes a couple mins for it to load it seems.

#7 ·
Thanks guys, was a heck of a fun year. We hit Moab last weekend and I realized that '07 riding season was officially under way. So naturally, had to wrap up '06. Looking forward to shooting SLC, Moab, Brian Head, Sun Valley, Whistler and the Shore again, and hopefully Keystone this year.

I think filming helped my riding a lot last year, gotta keep the streak going....

#15 ·
Hell yeah!

Err said:
Hopefully this year I'll learn how to ride and post up some actual good footage.
C'mon now, your like one of those Freeride hustlers huh? Get me to go out riding with you because your not "that" good, but then you end up making me look like a noob out there.

Some damn nice skills there, especially on the skinnys. How do you manage to get the bike turning so easily on the skinnys? Without your rear tire sliding off? That is my problem while trying to make turns on the skinnys, two deraillures later.....

#16 ·
sodak06 said:
C'mon now, your like one of those Freeride hustlers huh? Get me to go out riding with you because your not "that" good, but then you end up making me look like a noob out there.

Some damn nice skills there, especially on the skinnys. How do you manage to get the bike turning so easily on the skinnys? Without your rear tire sliding off? That is my problem while trying to make turns on the skinnys, two deraillures later.....
Hustler... hahaha...

Skinnys and I, however, do have something of an understanding. The corners are the trickiest part and up on the shore the have some tricky corners. It helps if you're bikes' wheelbase isn't excessively long. That and practicing hopping the back wheel left and right, with and without the use of the front brake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.