Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2007 Sunn Radical Plus!

7K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  rideonjon 
#1 ·
SIck looking rig and if the 37 lbs weight is right it should make a good race rig also. But would you expect anyting less? What do you guys think??

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
ScottJensen said:
looks like itll be a killler race rig, any ideas on projected costs? you in SLO right ian? do you know gordon? i think he's coming up this next weekend and were gunna hit the good ones if you wanna come out
Yeah I know Gordon, what is he on CRACK that is FIRESTONE weekend? Are you guys doing that then driving up here to ride later in the day? I am guessing that bike will be in the 5K range somewhere??? I want to check 1 out real bad.

#5 ·
ianjenn said:
Yeah I know Gordon, what is he on CRACK that is FIRESTONE weekend? Are you guys doing that then driving up here to ride later in the day? I am guessing that bike will be in the 5K range somewhere??? I want to check 1 out real bad.
well i dont know what were doing. im not gunna do firestone just b/c its a weak course from everything ive heard and not worth the $$. he was talking about coming up to ridebut nothings been finalized. i go to poly though so ill prob be in slo the whole weekend riding the usual gnarly ****

#13 ·
ianjenn said:
I don't consider it missing much by riding Tower instead of Firestone....

I may go for practice just to screw around then go up to SLO or back to SB. I just need to pick up some goodies for a new build I'm doing. Afterwards you should meet up with us regardless where we're at to ride.

#19 ·
Someone tell me what the hell is going on behind and bellow the BB
the lower linkages below the white swing arm are pull rods. the damper is actuated via a rocker just behind the BB.
maybe this will explain:

if it wasn't skinny, it wouldn't be a sunn!

it's the kate moss of bikes
wouldn't say so. looks just about right to me :)

the old sunn radicals apparently had a bunch of pedal kickback though. Wonder if these are any better. It's still a pretty high single pivot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.