Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

wanna learn how to do something cool check this out!!!!

2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  Zonk0u 
#1 ·
#9 ·
No fricking way! I havent checked this post for some time now and To my suprise its really a good one, yeah I found it while I was searching for something... Oh and I am practicing the drifting, we all should post up a short vid of some of us drifting or doing something from this site?????? whatever could be funny.....

peace

#11 ·
I was hauling ass to school on my commuter the other day and I had my weight really far forward and low as I went through a 90degree right hand turn, started pedaling out of the turn hard about half way through and actually got the rear end to break loose for a couple pedal strokes on pavement, no brakes :D

#12 ·
Pssh, that's locking up the rear end and sliding, just like ripping the e-brake in a car, not drifting.

I punched a hole in the casing of my tire, and the Stan's inside dried up. I was about 2 blocks from home and wnated to make it home before all the air came out. Towards the end there was very little pressure left, so the sidewalls were folding in on themselves causing loss of traction which was allowing me to powerslide through corners. That's a drift.

#13 ·
XSL_WiLL said:
Pssh, that's locking up the rear end and sliding, just like ripping the e-brake in a car, not drifting.

I punched a hole in the casing of my tire, and the Stan's inside dried up. I was about 2 blocks from home and wnated to make it home before all the air came out. Towards the end there was very little pressure left, so the sidewalls were folding in on themselves causing loss of traction which was allowing me to powerslide through corners. That's a drift.
This is a drift:

Attachments

#19 ·
#24 ·
Rover Nick said:
"Drifting with rear shocks is possible but is VERY difficult, take extra caution when attempting to drift with a rear suspension bike" :confused:

So all of you fully riders out there, don't do this:skep:
are you smoking crack or have never ridden a hardtail? Drifting the rear end on a full squish bike is 10x more predictable and certainly WAY easier to do than on a hardtail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.