Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

jensonusa customer service?

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  skiz 
#1 ·
has anyone dealt w/ returns or exchanges with these guys? I got a wheel from em and after a couple mths riding, my LBS said the freehub body was messed up; very likely due to a manufacturer's defect. So i just emailed jenson to see what they can do for me. (if anything at all) i will keep this thread updated as i hear new news.

#2 ·
A month ago or so i purchased a Manitou Kingpin from jensonusa and snapped it in half. i talked to them and they said taht they would refund the money for the fork. that was good but i called up manitou and they gave me a Travis triple for free! I dont know if this helps you but i suggest that you call up jensonusa and the brand that your piece is.

#4 ·
mtnbiker0755 said:
has anyone dealt w/ returns or exchanges with these guys? I got a wheel from em and after a couple mths riding, my LBS said the freehub body was messed up; very likely due to a manufacturer's defect. So i just emailed jenson to see what they can do for me. (if anything at all) i will keep this thread updated as i hear new news.
you should have at least got a return message before posting...you know give them a chance, but they are good people and will treat you good

#9 ·
mtnbiker0755 said:
SMT: I, in no way intend this to be a jenson bashing thread. i just wanted to see what experiences u guys have had with them so I will know what lies ahead.
curiosity is a good thing, but people usually associate that as bad business. Jenson has always done a good job, so better to keep under the Radar untill the Jenson tells you what they are going to do

#11 · (Edited)
Their Ontario shop/order wherehouse is one of my favorite LBS ... all the guys there ride/race and love biking. Great knowledgeable service...have always been willing to go out of their way to help and work with you on anything that may come up with orders or local service needed. I know you'll get fair service concerning your wheel.:thumbsup:
Also love when I do order from home with regular ground shipping it always arrives the next day...like magic!!!

#12 ·
I once called ahead to their Ontario store and ordered some parts for pickup. When I arrived a guy went into the warehouse to pick the order (so much for calling ahead) and got just about everything wrong, but it was straightened out before I left. I've never had a problem with internet orders.

#17 ·
I ordered from them only once, but it left me a good impression.
I sent some stuff to a friend who was on holidays in the US, but the credit card validation took a bit of time and I was risking that maybe the package would not reach my friend in time. I e-mailed them and the CS guy upgraded me to special saturday delivery for no extra cost :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Update

So we have been emailing back and forth. He told me he wanted a few more details but he was pretty sure that he could get me a replacement. So far, response has been very quick and friendly. I am pretty impressed.... more updates to follow

#19 ·
dude this isn't really a return thing, but i ordered from jenson on friday afternoon.... and my order was here monday afternoon, thats what i call good service.... I live in Ontario.... ONTARIO CANADA... so for an order to be shipped over the weekend across a boarder nearly coast to coast in that amount of time... well... that really has me impressed, plus... it was only 26 bucks to ship an entire frame that way... and there were no dutys or suprises !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.