Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Chattanooga TN freeride

579 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Furrner 
#1 ·
If you want it SORBA is willing to help provide access but you will need to build it. Doug White is an Ex NORBA Trials director and worked for Cirque Du Soliel. No better guy to lead this charge but he can't do it all alone. This project is natural features only but if we get a core group of Freeriders ready to work we will be working to find a new locatoin for expanding opportunities.

Doug Says . . .

There will be a work party this Sunday, April 22 at 10:00. Heading towards the visitors center, we will park under the power lines. My silver Dodge pick up will be there. This area will soon be designated advanced or technical X-Country and Freeride. I plan to work until about 1:00 or 2:00, eat some lunch, and then do some riding. I will bring my Trials bike to ride some of the nice rock sections in this area called "Chunky". Bring what you have and enjoy this beautiful terrain. Thanks and hope to see some folks out there.

Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.