Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Is this considered a step down?

994 views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  bxb03a 
#1 ·
Since I am rather new to the "freeride" side of things, I am a little unfamiliar with the termanology of some of these stunts. Would this be a step down? I know its not a straight up drop, but it is about a 30 foot carry to the transition. I would say it has no real lip, just a nice ramp to boot you out there

#5 ·
BXB...

Alright...now that it's dry enough to ride, bring your bike and your camera and we'll show you how that jump is done in sad West Texas. 6:30...be there or be square!

J/K Glad to see someone else hittin' that jump...clear another 10ft and you will have a nice soft tranny to land on. I should be out there this evening if you want to ride.

#6 ·
aaron81fire said:
BXB...

Alright...now that it's dry enough to ride, bring your bike and your camera and we'll show you how that jump is done in sad West Texas. 6:30...be there or be square!

J/K Glad to see someone else hittin' that jump...clear another 10ft and you will have a nice soft tranny to land on. I should be out there this evening if you want to ride.
Aaron
Ha! I've got nothing but love for west texas, just itching for some more slope. Yeah, I'll be out there tonight..my buddy got a 7Point in today, so we are going to build it up. 6:30 sounds about right..
brandon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.