Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

BLT lights? Specifically Triton T4

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  studiddy 
#1 ·
Okay, first off, I'm not a new member, I've been here for years. I forgot my password and the email I was using was a school one that got turned off. Also, I don't need any 'do a search' posts, the search here doesn't take kindly to 3 letter words and I've tried everything I can think of.

Having said that, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with BLT lights.

http://www.windwave.co.uk/windwave/308085.html?id=D4uwXczU

I've found it for around $145, which puts it even with the dinotte ultra 5 in terms of price. The appeal of this would be its all in one nature. I can't find much online in terms of information. Any thoughts? I'm tempted to buy one to compare it to the dinotte I just ordered, but don't want to be stuck with an unsellable dud if it sucks.

#2 ·
#3 ·
I saw one the other day at the lbs, but I did not get to see it powered up. However, it uses two lithium C123 rechargable batteries, and comes with a wall charger. I think the 3 hour run time was on medium power. If it follows other BLT products, the beam will be very spot compared to the DiNotte 5W.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.