Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

clorophilla

969 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  marcus_dukakis 
#1 ·
has anyone seen this film? the teaser makes it look kinda lame - the riding is pretty darm tame.

#4 ·
It's a pretty short film, filmed by amatures. It's about normal dudes riding, not pros who are getting paid. It's deffinitely not your standard giant-huck-and-jump-slow-motion-terrible "hardcore rock" soundtrack-fest, nor is it a movie about world cup racing. However, it's actually very well put together, and much more artful than most people on these boards recognize. The film ends up artfully capturing much of the real heart of freeriding and being a documentary about some riding that a bunch of friends did together in Italy.

The riding isn't at another level of crazy, so if you're looking for another "New World Disorder" type clone film, look elsewhere. It's more in the art category than any other MTB film I've seen.

#5 ·
BikeMk said:
It's a pretty short film, filmed by amatures. It's about normal dudes riding, not pros who are getting paid. It's deffinitely not your standard giant-huck-and-jump-slow-motion-terrible "hardcore rock" soundtrack-fest, nor is it a movie about world cup racing. However, it's actually very well put together, and much more artful than most people on these boards recognize. The film ends up artfully capturing much of the real heart of freeriding and being a documentary about some riding that a bunch of friends did together in Italy.

The riding isn't at another level of crazy, so if you're looking for another "New World Disorder" type clone film, look elsewhere. It's more in the art category than any other MTB film I've seen.
There: someone that's understands this film! :thumbsup:

These guys didn't set out to make a professional mountainbike film. St first they were just filming for fun, untill Banshee sponsored them.
If you want to see sick action, backflips an dbig hucks buy another flick.

But everytime I watch this film I want to go biking again!

My point: don't b*tch about this film. It's made really well, with a minimum of funds, but with pure soul!

#6 ·
J.BL said:
My point: don't b*tch about this film. It's made really well, with a minimum of funds, but with pure soul!
i believe the original poster asked for people opinions on what they thought about the film and not who, how, or what film it's compared too. And from the majority of the votes it seems that the filmed sucked. In my opinion

I didn't think it was worth buying. Watching maybe, but not buying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.