Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Feedback on Foes Mono

596 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  .WestCoastHucker. 
#1 ·
Only a few reviews on this site...does anyone have one? Is the customer service a problem? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 ·
i dont have a mono, but i do have a fly. the guys at foes are awsome guys and have always been willing to help me in anyway, whether its with my foes or not. ive had a couple problems with them not puting the right amount of oil in one leg of my fork after taking out a spring and then a short awhile after i got the bike from them my fork blew. and i had a wrong bolt used on my floater and when i called them about it they sent me a new one and a new hyme joint no cost. so even though they make mistakes, their a small group of awsome people who i feel like really try to take care of their buyers.

#3 ·
i had a mono for a year and a half (second owner) and i absolutely loved it. talk about a stiff and responsive bike. that bike could throw it down with the sound of the underground, world renowned. it handled like a dream even though i had more than a few complaints about the curnutt, i would definately buy one again...
although CS seemed to always come thru for me in the end, it wasn't always roses getting there...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.