Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Ordered new wheelset. I9's. STOKED!

684 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mb3designs 
#1 ·
So i finally made a huge step in lightening up the 303. Tubeless wheelset, industry nine style heheh. Probably one of the most custom wheelsets out there, seeing as the front one will be gold and the back one will be green, so itll match the bike heh, and they'll be laced onto 823's. Only bum factor is the 6 week wait heh. But it'll be so worth it once I get em. Just thought I'd share with the world

#3 ·
At the shop I work at some guy just bought those I9's in green and I must say that those hubs are works of art... and for the price they damn well better be. Is I9 lacing the wheel for you? usually they don't like anybody building there wheels but there own guys.

#4 ·
n8whitie said:
At the shop I work at some guy just bought those I9's in green and I must say that those hubs are works of art... and for the price they damn well better be. Is I9 lacing the wheel for you? usually they don't like anybody building there wheels but there own guys.
yeah theyre building em up for me. cant wait to get em heh

#6 ·
Rover Nick said:
What kinda tires are going on it?
I dont know, im having a really hard time deciding that. I usually run the michelin 26x2.8's, but i want a lighter tire, so i might step it down. Usually im not a maxxis fan, but was thinking the minion UST's. Any tire suggestions would be great though :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.