Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Thinking of getting the works tune for my 888 rc2x

602 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mothahucker 
#1 ·
I've got an '06 888 rc2x which I freaking love, and have recently begun to think about sending it in to marzocchi for the works tune. Has anybody here done that? I've read that it basically will turn my great fork into an unbelievable one. Sounds pretty good to me, so i'm wondering how much it will cost and exactly how much its going to improve the ride quality of my fork. Its due for an oil change anyway, so I thought I might just spring for this option.

#4 ·
Largextracheese said:
Unfortunately I haven't had enough time on it to gauge. I bought mine off some guy on here. The thing does feel really good but I've only hucked it abit so far. It's a very nice fork. Very plush for sure. Can't wait to get it on the steep gnar.
Oh, so yours came all special then. I'm talking about the special tune marz will do if you send in your fork, where they put in some sort of special oil, change your adjustements, and basically just tune the fork to its full potential.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.