Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

It's Saturday..wtf??

1K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
It's saturday and you guys that are posting should be riding! I have a broke wrist, what's stopping you? :)

#6 ·
whats stoping me...

its fvcking -7* out right now, we have a foot of snow, i have the flu, the nearest trail is 45min away and the ranger gives u a 75$ ticket if he catches u riding while there is snow, and the nearsst indoor sk8park is 3 hours away, hell the nearest sk8park is 2 hours away. and my bike is in about 30 peices.

#9 ·
mjsca07 said:
It's saturday and you guys that are posting should be riding! I have a broke wrist, what's stopping you? :)
A couple of crushed muscles in my left thigh.:cryin: At least I can hobble around on one crutch now. Hopefully I'll be out there in another 3-4 weeks. If you can ride, do a loop or shuttle for us gimpies!!!:D

#15 ·
Its the end of the weekend and its the first weekend in god-knows-when I didn't ride. This damn cough, flu and asthma was keeping me in. So just now at 5pm on Sunday I decided I would not let this weekend go to waist. Just went on a short 30min climb (lungs hurt like hell!) and 4min bomb down that hill (that actually hurt the lungs more than the uphill). I feel faithful to my bike, I think she was very lonely before that. hahaha!

#19 ·
percocet stopped working for me! I remember when I first took it after my wrist surgurey it did wonders. Then I developed an immunity or something. I took 3 of them and it did nothing. Careful though, "they" say that stuff is highly addictive. And sorry for your downtime. I have another month myself and the weather outside is gorgeous right now. Oh well, I get my Xbox360 in the mail tommorow :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.