Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Recommended Giant dealer in Phx area - x-post from Giant forum

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dgangi 
#1 ·
Can anybody recommend a very knowledgeable Giant dealer for service in the Phoenix metro area, preferrably one that specializes in mountain bikes? I have an '03 NRS Air that still is exhibiting some play in the rear shock mount (probably a bushing issue) and I have not had much luck in working with 2 dealers. Even though scores of people on MTBR have reported the same issues I have, these dealers shake their head like I am the first. "We've never seen that before" they say. And that's when they go hunting around trying to figure out the problem.

I know I am not the first to have this problem around here and I'd like to find a Giant dealer that knows their sh%t (if you know what I mean).

Thx...Doug

#8 ·
I would reccomend Landis on Southern and Price. They have a couple of good mechanics and they deal with Giant. It is an easy fix. Just need to get a bushing kit from Giant and install it. Hopefully any Giant dealer would be able to figure that out. I would like to be able to help you out but I do not work at a Giant dealer.

#9 ·
Thanks for the advice - went to Landis

Thanks a lot for all of the recommendations. I ended up taking my NRS to the Landis store on Scottsdale/Shea. I found out that the main wrench there is a friend of a friend, so I figured I should take advantage of that relationship.

Thx...Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.