Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anyone ever use MRC bearings?

413 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Ivan the Terrible 
#1 ·
I just picked up some MRC bearings from a local supply house as a replacement for the Enduros that came on my SC Heckler.

Anyone ever heard of them or better yet used them.

Thanks

#3 ·
What did the Foes come with?

.WestCoastHucker. said:
on my ZigZag. seem to be equal to the oem stuff. no problems
My SC came with Enduros. I don't think they are a bad bearing, but the MRC's look much mo betta. They have metal bearing covers versus the rubber ones. I looked at the web site and they seem pretty burly.

Its not like this is a huge deal on my bike but it would be cool if I found better bearings at a better cost than having my local pinhead SC dealer order me set of Enduros and charge like $30.00 bucks for mediocre bearings. BTW, your ZigZag looks dope with flames. :)

#4 ·
Ivan the Terrible said:
My SC came with Enduros. I don't think they are a bad bearing, but the MRC's look much mo betta. They have metal bearing covers versus the rubber ones. I looked at the web site and they seem pretty burly.............
i'm not sure what the oem ones were, but, my rubber seals were getting all torn up from mud and stuff, so i went to these, with no looking back. they have taken some serious abuse, and i am sure they will stand up to much more

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.