Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Bring on the Yankees or the Tigers!!!!

711 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Prarie Freerider 
#1 · (Edited)
Go A's!!!

Because the Oakland Coliseum is only 10 minutes away from some real sweet MTB trails in Juaquin Miller Park. Enough relevence for you? Geez.

Attachments

#3 ·
Who cares about someone else's "game"???

Why watch someone playing a game when you could be riding your bike, or hell even working on my bike is far more satisfying than watching someone else do something.

I just don't understand the fascination with "watching" sports.

#10 · (Edited)
Jayem said:
Who cares about someone else's "game"???

Why watch someone playing a game when you could be riding your bike, or hell even working on my bike is far more satisfying than watching someone else do something.

I just don't understand the fascination with "watching" sports.
couldn't we say that about your riding....."who cares about your riding, Jayem"

Man it is all about the passion
mostly it is bikes but some of us like other things too it keeps us well rounded

Go Gordon 24....Taladega this weekend.....man I was there last year and wished i weent again this year

#11 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:

Man it is all about the passion
mostly it is bikes but some of us like other things too it keeps us well rounded

Go Gordon 24....Taladega this weekend.....man I was there last year and wished i weent again this year
Sports are good but this topic belongs in *General Discussion* not DH/FR as its got nothing to with DH/FR

#14 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
I sure hope so, because it's no one's concern except mine.

#16 ·
heh heh... I know half the people that posted on this thread, but I have to agree. as a moderator on another board, i would move this to Nor*Cal or General. ; P

My bike thought of the day: I wore my fullface and race goggles on the morning commute to the office and i received a good amount of stares. At least I wasn't wearing business attire. Is our passion really that alternative that people on their way to work really need to stare?

-ebR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.