Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Titus Racer X100

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  KMan 
#1 ·
Here is the final build on the X100, Not the lightest stuff out here, but should have no durability issues. Looking to try a Cane Creek Cloud Nine as well.

KMan

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Not really.....

I just spent some time on a bike that seemed to fit a lot better and the sizing on this X matched up pretty well.
I have one ride on the X100 and it fits me very nicely.

KMan

split said:
That is a sweet bike, Kman. And it looks like it fits you a little more than your Bianchi? Did you ever end up getting a fit done?

#8 ·
Racer X100 and Fuel

I only have one ride on the X100 so I am still working on setting up the shock.
The X is a much better balanced frame, but I am running a 100mm fork on the Fuel (designed for an 80mm) so that should be expected.
As of right now I prefer the ride of the X but the suspension action of the Fuel. I am going to mess around with the psi settings on the Manitou Swinger a little and I am also trying to get a Cane Creek Cloud Nine for the X to try. The Cloud Nine's suspension action seems to be a lot more linear that the Fox and Manitou. I just really want to get the X's suspensions dialed in correctly.

KMan

Trevor! said:
Nice build KMan! Final weight around 25Lbs I guess? How do you like it in contrast to your Fuel?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.