Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Hercules MTB Himachal 2006 - The Himalayan Enduro

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  achawalla 
#1 ·
Dear Friends
My name is Akhil and i'm from the team putting together MTB Himachal 2006 - The Himalayan Enduro. This event is in its second year and would be held from 4th October, 2006 to 13th October, 2006 in the Himalayan backcountry. Starting from Shimla,India and would end in Manali, India. For further details visit www.mtbhimachal.com(Under Updation, latest info by next week) or feel free to contact me.

MTB Himachal 2006
The Himalayan experience

#5 ·
Riding days

Hi
well this year we would be having 9 riding days and the first day is for Yagna- a traditional Indian ritual along with compulsory rider briefing and the last day has been kept for prize distribution and a rock show.
we are having our updated website uploaded by tomrrow. u will get the latest info on that on registrations and details.
regards
akhil

#9 ·
Yeah, if I get the cash together. I know the area quite well, been up there since 99, but never ridden there. It'll be a dream come true if I get to go this year, if not, next year. Plus the riding get good around here at that time fo the year too, but the Indian Himalayas is magical, believe me. Good place to hang too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.