Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Load of crappy Fontana Pro DH pics

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  stiksandstones 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Ehh..
I was in the MTB industry for 20 years, left it and discovered nice cameras. Wish I would have done it when I was on the circuit, at any rate I am loving shooting bike racing...fontana pics are really bad because I was not into it, the place was such a sh1th0le but I did what I could.

#6 ·
stiksandstones said:
Ehhracing...fontana pics are really bad because I was not into it, the place was such a sh1th0le but I did what I could.
Southern California = no rain

+

Lower elevation = no trees

+

Desert conditions = no rain or trees

=

we are lucky to have the event there

so don't worry that it doesn't look like a mountain resort....it is still cool

#7 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Southern California = no rain

+

Lower elevation = no trees

+

Desert conditions = no rain or trees

=

we are lucky to have the event there

so don't worry that it doesn't look like a mountain resort....it is still cool
I have been to races in south america, south of france, spain, Mexico and all were same conditions/scenery as fontucky-way cooler. I am just from a time when racing was off the hook popular, hard for me to swallow an 'national' there. I think this argument was beaten to death, so I will leave it at that...have fun looking at the pics.

#8 ·
stiksandstones said:
I have been to races in south america, south of france, spain, Mexico and all were same conditions/scenery as fontucky-way cooler. I am just from a time when racing was off the hook popular, hard for me to swallow an 'national' there. I think this argument was beaten to death, so I will leave it at that...have fun looking at the pics.
I agree Fontucky doesn't have much......but it is better than nothing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.