Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Reinventing the wheel, causes an endo.

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  gigamanx 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Wow, looks like something that will have an infomercial soon. Front endos look like they could be a problem too, that amount of weight is gonna move the center of gravity way, way forward.

I like this quote:
"With incredible fuel efficiency of more than 200 mpg, the Wheel can save the earth's resources while saving you money."

or you could actually PEDAL your bike and get more than infinity mpg.......yes folks, you heard me right more than infinity mpg. :eek: :eekster:

:crazy:

#3 ·
FloridaFish said:
Wow, looks like something that will have an infomercial soon. Front endos look like they could be a problem too, that amount of weight is gonna move the center of gravity way, way forward.

I like this quote:
"With incredible fuel efficiency of more than 200 mpg, the Wheel can save the earth's resources while saving you money."

or you could actually PEDAL your bike and get more than infinity mpg.......yes folks, you heard me right more than infinity mpg. :eek: :eekster:

:crazy:
crazy that the gasoline is right near the nooksacks...insane!

#8 ·
misctwo said:

shiver's new rig
do they use a combustion engine???
it'd be cool if it was a hydrogen engine. or if the motor could power you up and then reclaim the power when braking on the descent.
pretty weird, but i suppose it's a good idea since it can work with an existing bike. i'd rather just pedal. can't imagine that front wheel handles well.

and i agree with coma, the site navigator thingy is annoying.

#16 ·
I saw the "Get Fit and Save" section under the environment heading and expected something like> You don't need to buy our expensive invention. Save your money by getting in shape so you can ride your bike without the help of a motor... Anyways, 15 pounds on the front wheel severly limits the amount of stuff you can do with your bike and i doubt the popos will like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.