Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Massanutten... who's going?

685 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  VooDoo13 
#1 ·
Hey, I am just wondering who here is planning on racing at Massanutten next weekend?
Location- Virginia.

I am pretty sure I am going.
I will be racing my bighit in Junior Sport or Junior expert, not sure which. :confused:

#5 ·
yeah ill be there, thats this friday and sat right? ill be there for practice on fri. its my second race, I raced hardtail last year and got a bad ars score of DNF hahha hope this year is better still have to register on-line or whatever

#11 ·
Hope to meet some of you guys out there, kind of new to the DH scene. I will be in the beginner senior class, and won't be hard to miss.. I'll probably be the only one out there not on a dedicated DH Bike, Kona Stinky with Fox 40's, and I'll be bobbing on every time I pedal since my rear shock just whent down the toilet..(again..):madman:

#12 ·
Euro Newbee said:
Hope to meet some of you guys out there, kind of new to the DH scene. I will be in the beginner senior class, and won't be hard to miss.. I'll probably be the only one out there not on a dedicated DH Bike, Kona Stinky with Fox 40's, and I'll be bobbing on every time I pedal since my rear shock just whent down the toilet..(again..):madman:
When I went last year there were plenty of people without dedicated downhill bikes. It'll be fun even if you've got a blown rear shock, my front suspension didn't have any oil in it last year and I still had fun. Hope I see ya there.

#13 ·
I'll be there but unfortunately not racing...I got wadded up on a ladder stunt a few weeks ago and injured my S-5 (vertebre). I plan to make the rest of the MAC series though so look for the VooDoo13 logo's and come say whatsup. See you guys out there...

- JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.