Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Waste of $$$$$

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Just2wilde 
#1 ·
Check out the biggest waste of money in our crew as of this week. It will be sitting and collecting dust till August. The rider went to Alaska till then.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
parts list:

06' Canfield F1
DHX 5.0
888 RC2X
Hozofeller with howitzer cranks
MRP chain guide
e-13 chain ring 36T
Sram X0 shifter and derailler
Sram 990 chain abd cassette
Syncros pedals --cromo
Hadley Fr and Rr hubs -- 150X12mm 108pt
Arrow DHX rims
SIC camodized handlebars
ODI rogue lockon
Hayes Mag brakes with Goodridge hoses
SDG slimjim seat
Thompson seat post

Attachments

#10 ·
ebfreerider510 said:
haha why the fyck would he want to leave that behind and go to Alaska without it:confused: there have to be places to ride there!:cornut:
Belive me, There is riding in Alaska. Went there over the summer. Just about went in my pants. Im definatley moving there.. haha, well im a fan of small towns

#11 ·
The stupid thing was that he will be going to Whizzle first thing when he gets back. We are going to meet up with him in Seattle and will ride.

Another stupid thing is that he chose his ASX to take to Alaska since it was smaller and could pedal if he wanted.

#17 ·
What do you mean? you don't like Dangerboy levers... or just that they are set up different than what you would like.

As you can all see... all the boyz have had a go at it... there is some dust from a few trails. It is not set up for any of us tho. The guys is 6'3" and 230 in the buff. Maybe we'll see some of you folk at Whizzle this summer the week after Crankworx..........

#19 ·
That is the sweetest bike I have ever seen it makes me wet myself. I sure miss her. I want to say that the Canfield brothers are the best bike company ever thier service is the better than any other company I have ever dealt with Chris is supper knowledgeable. He knew his product and was able help explain it to a simple mind like myself great job guys.

#20 ·
Just2wilde said:
That is the sweetest bike I have ever seen it makes me wet myself. I sure miss her. I want to say that the Canfield brothers are the best bike company ever thier service is the better than any other company I have ever dealt with Chris is supper knowledgeable. He knew his product and was able help explain it to a simple mind like myself great job guys.
you shouldn't leave it behind

#21 ·
As I have found out the the trails are still very snow covered with about another month to go before a full ride is availabe so I did not want to risk the injury to my favorite child but the riding looks unreal up here in AK every where I turn I see possibilities a guy could build for days but I have very little time to ride. I agree I would love to ride it up here as even the sun allows for so much rideing light until about 12 pm it is great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.