Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What happen w/Marzocchi

5K views 88 replies 37 participants last post by  ebfreerider510 
#1 ·
Found an 03 Catalog and it said this

"Close your eyes and imagine a mountain bike suspension fork that looks, rides, and performs like a lightweight motorcross fork. Imagine a fork that will cruise your favorite DH course like eating candy. Imagine showing up at your local freeride zone and ruling. Imagine buttery - smooth bottomless travel--compliments of an ajustable Open Bath Hydraulic Damping System--and a cush ride whether you're ticking small bumbs or floating big hits. Now take a look at the Shiver DC inverted DH/FR suspension forks, and see the future of your riding experience.

Man where is my future??...bring back the Shiver

#5 ·
:cryin: :cryin:
vpjackal989 said:
that was 03' its 06' now, all the forks released this year are just as good, or better than a shiver, and weight alot less, plus nobody wants to spend 1100 on a shiver anymore
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

#18 ·
shivers need to come back. they are the greatest things since sliced bread....

not that i've ever ridden one or could ever afford one....

: (

still they are so so sexy. even if they sucked i'd love them cause they are that sexy...nothing beats inverted forks!!!

#23 ·

Just get a 888 and get over it. Then you'll know what buttery smooth and stiffness feels like. I know everyone's attached to the inverted, but there is a reason why they came and faded away.

#25 ·
That quote, it's hard to believe they spelled "motocross" wrong in it.

I see plenty of used Shiver forks floating around. I'd think that if someone were to replace any damaged or worn parts it'd be good as new. I've seen people anodize the outer legs black too.

I'ze got me sum of dem karben fibra shivers thats got manipoo ritten on da sides.:thumbsup::ciappa:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.