Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

DH competion and life

590 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  dogonfr 
#1 ·
Cudo and thanks for all the tips on parts and oppinions in the like either good or bad. I'm throwing in the towel for the DH competition seen after 3 years of it, been there done that. Time too look into other lifes adrenaline endevors. :p

Rider on 05 Cortina Triton DH.

#3 ·
Max_winner1 said:
Cudo and thanks for all the tips on parts and oppinions in the like either good or bad. I'm throwing in the towel for the DH competition seen after 3 years of it, been there done that. Time too look into other lifes adrenaline endevors. :p

Rider on 05 Cortina Triton DH.
so you are quiting.........my advice - road trip....get back to your roots....remember when you jit that first 1 footer and the big smile you had.......now it is rush to the trail...rush the ride.....hurry home......get it - no relaxation. take some extra time after a ride and get a beer with your buddies......ride with a beginner and maybe teach them some stuff

Bottom line remember why you started riding in the first place.....remember why you started racing

1st advice I always give to someone who ask about racing is........to remember to have fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.