Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Check out my new ride!!!!!!

1K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  dustman1218 
#1 ·
Damn! I have not been on here for a looooooong time it seems like. So I finally got rid of the Kona Coiler I had and bought another real bike. Just thought I'd share a little pic of it. I still have a few more items to add, but soon I will be busting again! Let me know what you think. Also was the 02 Monster a good choice? I have heard that this year was one of the best years for the fork.

BTW, what up WCH, Nate N., K1RK M.(a.k.a. I eat soap!!), Buck, Dustman and all you other fools!!! Can't wait to race this summer!!!

Peace, Beau

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Beau said:
------------MINNESOTA--------------

Ok, ok. I know it sucks. But hey, I'm in school. I will move west when I make the big dollas.

Beau
Dude when I was in HS I could only have wished for a ride that nice. I'd say you should be pretty damn stoked and fvck where your at, you can go out and build a nice run! I got stuck in OH for my last few years of HS, after living in MT it was depressing. Just go out and build like a mad man, Ride hard man, looks fun!

#6 ·
Hey Beau

Hey Beau,
What up man, Holy ****, I like the new ride!!! 4-bar is the only way to go, yeah, it looks like a great match fork/frame wise. :) Hey and to all you out there, I just got off the phone with Beau, this man needs some brakes so help 'em out with any sales and such. so we can get this fool throwin down!!! :cool:
L8R
Buck

#7 ·
Buck said:
Hey Beau,
What up man, Holy ****, I like the new ride!!! 4-bar is the only way to go, yeah, it looks like a great match fork/frame wise. :) Hey and to all you out there, I just got off the phone with Beau, this man needs some breaks so help 'em out with any sales and such. so we can get this fool throwin down!!! :cool:
L8R
Buck
I've got a set of Hayes 9's if he's interested... I hate to spam but the ad's just about to end, bid now and get a set with everything you need for under $200 bones.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...serid=reamairinc&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

#8 ·
Damn, I wish I was still in High School.......

I would have done a lot of chicks....I mean things different. Actually I'm 23 and in my 3rd year of college. I had an Eliminator last summer too. I just had to get one again. In a couple weeks I will post some pictures of a few drops I'm eyeing up. One is 14ft vert. and about 10 feet out. Should be sweet. I just gotta build me wheels and score some brakes.

Beau

Beau

#9 ·
Beau said:
I would have done a lot of chicks....I mean things different. Actually I'm 23 and in my 3rd year of college. I had an Eliminator last summer too. I just had to get one again. In a couple weeks I will post some pictures of a few drops I'm eyeing up. One is 14ft vert. and about 10 feet out. Should be sweet. I just gotta build me wheels and score some brakes.

Beau

Beau
lol... if your in need of brakes, check out my link up top.

#10 ·
FUNNY. I have you on my "watch list"......

Thing is, I work for a shop and can get a new set for that much. I'm trying to get my cheap!!! If you would take $150 shipped I buy em!!!!

Beau

#11 ·
Beau said:
Damn! I have not been on here for a looooooong time it seems like. So I finally got rid of the Kona Coiler I had and bought another real bike. Just thought I'd share a little pic of it. I still have a few more items to add, but soon I will be busting again! Let me know what you think. Also was the 02 Monster a good choice? I have heard that this year was one of the best years for the fork.

BTW, what up WCH, Nate N., K1RK M.(a.k.a. I eat soap!!), Buck, Dustman and all you other fools!!! Can't wait to race this summer!!!

Peace, Beau
BEAU! It's been too long. Where the hell have you been these past few months?That looks like a sweet bike! Monster was definitely the way to go. 02 was the last year of the "light" ones. I own the 03, and although it is a hefty b*tch to drag around, I love it to death.
By the way, you said you had family out in colospgs didn't you? by chance are you coming out anytime soon?
wow....i didn't know k1rkm was i eat soap, :p

#12 ·
Beau said:

Beau

Beau
Hey I want to watch you hit up these drops too!!! Maybe hit them myself??? Yeah, man when you get that thing rollin I'm comin down to Kato to do some riding with you.,
L8R
Buck

#13 ·
Dude......

I have been eyeing up this one gap for a while up on campus.

It is a water tank, about 18' high. Over a service road, and onto a sweet, perfect landing. I have to get a ladder and set up a plywood run-in, rake out the landing and get some cameras rolling though. It will be tough to because security will be all over like flies on ****!!! It is going to take a while to set up. I have to go out and measure the stuff up so I can get an idea of what kind of speed I need.

Beau

#14 ·
Hey dude........

Yeah, my aunt lives right up the road from you. I still ahve your e-mail too. I'm trying to head out there in July. I wanna go to Vail and Keystone to to see some of my boys. I gotsta get over to Palmer Park too. That place rips!!!!

Beau

#15 ·
I'm in, I'm in...

Beau said:
I have been eyeing up this one gap for a while up on campus.

It is a water tank, about 18' high. Over a service road, and onto a sweet, perfect landing. I have to get a ladder and set up a plywood run-in, rake out the landing and get some cameras rolling though. It will be tough to because security will be all over like flies on ****!!! It is going to take a while to set up. I have to go out and measure the stuff up so I can get an idea of what kind of speed I need.

Beau
Yeah dude, I'll help you, I wanna see this stuff in person!!!
L8R
Buck

#16 ·
Beau said:
Yeah, my aunt lives right up the road from you. I still ahve your e-mail too. I'm trying to head out there in July. I wanna go to Vail and Keystone to to see some of my boys. I gotsta get over to Palmer Park too. That place rips!!!!

Beau
I thought so, but wasn't quite sure... That will be sweet when you come out. We'll definitely have to hit the resorts and go shuttle some palmer park when you come out.

#23 ·
Thanks guys my best way to save cash was this, whenever i stayed home and watched tv instead of going out with the fellas i woudl think about BIKING!!!! and i would feel that missing out on all the fun was worht it when i throw my leg around my new bike..,. and shizzle it was!!! it rides very well and anyone from toronto that has ever ridden the Don trail will tell you that there is a lot of up and down, up and down riding and it edals better then my old XC bike...weird eh?

well good luck witht he build, the eliminater frame i seriously considered but it wasnt offered as a whole bike, and that was what i really needed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.