Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Props to all those digging.

615 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
Just started building my first trail and jumps today, well first since I was like 13. Definitely a satisfying feeling when you see it start to come together. 4 hours of digging, I'm sore as hell, and I can't wait to get back out there after work tomorrow to keep at it. :)

Seeing all the nice jumps you guys build on here was the motivating factor that got me out there doing it myself.

#3 ·
Digging is 100X better when you've got a bunch of friends throwing shovels w/ you.... My crew has been doing a good amount of work at our dirt jump spot since we've finally gotten some rain down here... I'll be posting pics once we've got everything dialed in.

#4 ·
Yeah, I REALLY was wishing I friends into this stuff today when i was working. I have one buddy who just got his first bike last summer, and a month later he broke his back (but is ok) jumping on a trampoline. No strenous digging for him!

Other than that, the only other riders in my area are all XC spandex guys (no offense). MTB is a solo thing for me, but that's cool too.

#5 ·
Tarekith said:
Yeah, I REALLY was wishing I friends into this stuff today when i was working. I have one buddy who just got his first bike last summer, and a month later he broke his back (but is ok) jumping on a trampoline. No strenous digging for him!

Other than that, the only other riders in my area are all XC spandex guys (no offense). MTB is a solo thing for me, but that's cool too.
Yeah... I guess I should clarify, I don't ahve any friends in town who ride mtb's except for my brother and he has a broken arm, all my friends ride bmx though so they're down for the DJ's...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.