Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Diamondback Axis

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Call_me_Clyde 
#1 ·
Alright,

has anyone here heard anything about the Diamondback Axis bikes? Or the Diamondback Apex?

I've ridden a DB Response for 6 years and have been VERY happy with it, but now its time to move up (pre-wedding present to myself). I've heard that Diamondback bikes are manufactured by Raleigh, and I'm thinking of sticking with the company. Any thoughts?

MUD

#2 ·
Check the DB/raleigh Forum

Check the Diamondback and Raleigh forum under the manufacturers forums section of this site, and post the quesiton there, too. Seek out a fellow named Mellow Yellow. He is very knowledgable of their products, and I believe may work for Raleigh/DB (I could be very wrong here).

You are correct that Raleigh and Diamondback bikes are owned by the same company. The two bikes you are looking at are from their LBS line of bikes (I believe they also make bikes for sporting goods stores that are not of the same quality in design or build). Other than that, I'll have to defer to others for first hand experience. As for staying brand loyal, hey...if it ain't broke...don't fix it. They make decent bikes.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.