Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New shreddage from the spot. Pictures.

2K views 45 replies 27 participants last post by  pdirt 
#1 ·
Haven't been shooting too much, gettin lots of crappy shots, but here's some cool stuff we've been doing out at the spot.

We're camping out again tonight, should be fun.

New hip shots from today, I was gettin some funky colors and white balance issues so some of them look better in BW.

Drop in to the hip.

Camp.

Jumpin the upper table.

Another drop in.

One last one of the hip.

See less See more
#3 ·
that place looks sweet, how far is it that you guys have to camp out? or do you guys just like cuddlign together and raosting marshmellows haha. keep the pics coming

#20 ·
irieness said:
pics just keep getting better...I think anyways...

and damn kid...I think you kids might even puff more than me...although, the old man would disagree... :rolleyes:
Nah sometimes we eat that sh!t too.

Thanks for the complements, camping was fun out there last night, looks like the rain is about to move in for the weekend though, so probably no more riding.

#22 ·
ThoughtfulPirate said:
Nah sometimes we eat that sh!t too.

Thanks for the complements, camping was fun out there last night, looks like the rain is about to move in for the weekend though, so probably no more riding.
Zach doesn't like me to make the butter and bake with it anymore...he feeds it to his friends and they always end up tripping out and swearing off herb butter...I don't blame them...I tend to make it a little too potent...sometimes it feels closer to shrooms than herb...but I like it that way...nothing wrong with goin' a little past your safety zone...

one guy ate a cookie of mine on a backpacking trip they went on...the guy thought he was gonna die and freaked out all night...I felt kinda bad...

#23 ·
irieness said:
Zach doesn't like me to make the butter and bake with it anymore...he feeds it to his friends and they always end up tripping out and swearing off herb butter...I don't blame them...I tend to make it a little too potent...sometimes it feels closer to shrooms than herb...but I like it that way...nothing wrong with goin' a little past your safety zone...

one guy ate a cookie of mine on a backpacking trip they went on...the guy thought he was gonna die and freaked out all night...I felt kinda bad...
Ooooooof! I gotta agree.
Its real ez to OD on the buttah.
I used to make bananna bread with it and the last time I did, I got all goofy/paranoid and I barfed up my B-day filet mignon dinner.

I'm too old for dat crap..............lightweight. :rolleyes: :p

#24 ·
Wrong title, Scab!

scabrider said:
cool. but there's a new movie coming out called "Brokebike Mountain" starring T.pirate and james...
That new movie will be called, "Brokeback Mountainbike", but it will be starring me and SMT...and that other guy from the post where he was riding "behind" SMT. I'm writing the musical score for the film, which will have lots of banjo music. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.