Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Bootleg?

533 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Godzilla 
#1 ·
I'm planning to hit "Mob N' the Mojave" in Feb @ BC - I was just wondering if anyone here has raced Bootleg in the past and if so, where were they running Super D and DH? I've checked the website and asked around, but have yet to turn up any info.

#2 ·
Godzilla said:
I'm planning to hit "Mob N' the Mojave" in Feb @ BC - I was just wondering if anyone here has raced Bootleg in the past and if so, where were they running Super D and DH? I've checked the website and asked around, but have yet to turn up any info.
According to the flyer there will be both a DH and Super D. It doesn't say what day each race is, but in the past the DH is always Sun., so the Super D may be Sat.

For more info you can call 702-453-2453. That's the local shop that is sponsoring the race.

Scott

#3 ·
Hey scott.

Jed, Luc and I are heading down there next weekend the 28th. Need a practice visit before the race series starts? Be good to ride with you guys.

#4 ·
Scott@GO-RIDE.com said:
According to the flyer there will be both a DH and Super D. It doesn't say what day each race is, but in the past the DH is always Sun., so the Super D may be Sat.

For more info you can call 702-453-2453. That's the local shop that is sponsoring the race.

Scott
Thanks for the info Scott.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.