Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

KONA STUFF or P2

528 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bruiseruser 
#1 ·
aiight...bike season is comion soon and i need a new bike...i currently have Bruiser 1....so now i want a bwetter bike like the KONA STUFF or P2...so tell me what u think i should get

#3 ·
I am in the exact problem here. I ride a 2004 P.2 and all the stock components are pretty much trashed. I absolutly love the frame, but the frames from 03,04,05 are different than the 2006. I tryed out a 06 P.3 and didnt like it as much. I'm leaning twords kona. because Specilaized have become a$$holes. my P.2 was $699.00 in 2004. the 2006 bikes arent much better. I mean Specialized are just ripping you off right now. kona is a company that is haveing a lot of fun. and thats whats really important. with the konas your going to get a well designed fun bike. as is the same with specialized, but they arent anything nice anymore. if you were to go with anything from the big S, get the P.1 Cr-Mo I currently have one and it is amazing. way better than the P.2's. but yea...get the kona. another option is get the Kona shred and upgrade it to whare you want it. either kona shred or kona stuff, you will be happy :) lemee know what you end up picking.

#4 ·
hey ...thnx for replieing...i did descide to go with the kona stuff!!!! i looked at the reviews here andd found out that the kona stuff has better parts and they last longer....plus the kona fork is better that the p2 and i like the levers on the kona much better that the p2...PLUUSS kona has the sexiest frame ever lol...the kona looks SICK and hopefully it will perform SICK...i hopefully will be getting the kona sometime in march or maybe mid april....thnx alot once again....I CANT WAIT lol...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.