Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Any experiance with Fetish Cycles?

400 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
Any opionions? is this a good company or should I not waste any time?

#2 ·
I have seen the obsession in action...there is no way I would buy any of their bikes for Freeride or DH'ing.........held up well for what it wasn't attended to do...what frame and what type of riding you plan on doing

#3 ·
The obsession

I was looking at an obsession for DJ and urban ridding.. figures I would run full ridgid - with a Funn Stiffey fork?

You have seen the obsession what where your thoughts on that one?

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
I have seen the obsession in action...there is no way I would buy any of their bikes for Freeride or DH'ing.........held up well for what it wasn't attended to do...what frame and what type of riding you plan on doing

#4 ·
MT Road said:
I was looking at an obsession for DJ and urban ridding.. figures I would run full ridgid - with a Funn Stiffey fork?

You have seen the obsession what where your thoughts on that one?
the frame held up perfectly....the guy was riding DH with it...he weighed about 140 pounds but went huge all the time...so strength seem good (still light weight body)

Personally I didn't like the "look" of the bike...the front part just looks weird

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.